Saturday, August 1, 2009

My most embarasing moment

Growing up I have had many embarassing moments so it is hard to just pick one, so I will write about all of them.
Most of the homes I lived in while growing up were two story houses. I am not the most coordinated person on earth so stairs are a problem for me. When I was about 16 I decided I wanted to have a Christmas party and invite a bunch of my friends to come. Well there was a man in our ward that played Santa clause and my parents invited him to come and do Santa for it. I had invited the guy that I had a crush on and he came. Anyway, my mom had asked all of the parents of my friends to write a list of things the kids wanted for Christmas. When it came to be my turn Santa said that I wanted to have an elevator put in from the down stairs to my room so I wouldn't have to fall up or down the stairs. I was so embarressed that I took of running up the stairs and ended up falling as I did, right in front of the guy I liked.
Another moment I can remember was going outside to roller skate. I had seen the missionaries and I had a major crush on them. They had gone over to Carol and Gary's house to see them. Anyway, I liked to show off while I was roller skating, so I went to jump and spin in the air then land on the ground standing up. Well it didn't quite work out that way. I took off just fine, but when I landed I must have hit a rock, because I ended up skidding across the pavement on my knee. And of course the Elders saw every bit of it.
Another time was the January just before I got married. Mom had come out to finalize the plans for the wedding. Anyway, we drove to Matt's house where we were going to meet his Dad, and step mom so we could order the cake. The drive way was covered with ice and snow banks. Anyway, we got there a little early so we were waiting in the driveway. His dad pulled up in front of the house, and I went to get out of my truck. I hit and ice patch and fell under the truck.
I know I have a lot more, but those are just some of my embarassing moments. Hope that you enjoy reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment