Monday, July 6, 2009

Discribe a family vacation

There are many vacations I remember going on while growing up. Several of them have been told of by my sisters. The experience we had with the racoons in our campsite was very cool, but we were not in a tent. We were in the back of the truck in the camper, and mom and dad were in the tent. I remember one time as we were getting ready to go down to the water we were all waiting on dad. All at once he came out in his swim shorts, socks up to his knees, and sandals. We gave him a hard time about how funny he looked.
I also remember going camping up at Vicki's ranch and camping by the lake. In the morning Dad and I would get up early and go fishing. We would catch blue gill and rainbow trout.
Another vacation I remember is going to yosemite, and other national parks. Some of these trips were only day trips, but they were fun because we got to spend time together as a family enjoying the wonderful world heavenly father has made for us.

3 comments:

  1. It's fun reading what each of you remember. The time with the racoons we were all in tents. I had forgotten about the times we took the red turck.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was right about being in a tent!!!! I do remember some of those day trips too. those were fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being in the truck, and looking out the window of the trailer.

    ReplyDelete