Saturday, August 1, 2009

Name each aunt and uncle, and tell something about them!

Dad's Siblings

Vicki and chuck
Vicki was a horse lover. I think that is where I got my love of horses. She would envite us to their ranch so we could go camping, and horse back riding. She is my dad's only sister, and just younger than him. I think I'm a lot like her. She has a great sense of humor, and loves her family. She takes very good care of grandpa, and when grandma was alive she took care of her, and made sure we knew what was going on with them.

Curt and Suzanne
Curt is my Dad's youngest sibling. I remember going to their wedding. I also remember going to their house for thanksgiving one year. They live in portland oregon. While there we went ice skating at the ice rink Tonya Harding would work out at. Both Curt and Suzanne have big hearts. They were able to adopt a little girl, and they have two son's of their own. Suzanne is a fighter, she has fought breast cancer and is winning the fight.

Mom's siblings

Wally
He is mom's oldest brother. He is a wonderful example of Love, Charity, kindness, and many other Christlike attributes. There are way to many to list. After Grandpa died he took care of grandma. He would go to her house everyday, and when he couldn't get there he would call and make sure everything was good with her. When I would come up to visit with grandma, I always made sure I saw him too. He always makes you feel loved, and cared for.

Mary Ellen and Theron
I got to know them both pretty well while going to school at BYU-Idaho. They were like parents away from home. When we would leave to go home for the summer they would let us keep our stuff in their garage. Mary Ellen always remembered our birthdays when we were at school. One year she brought me an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen for my birthday. Theron was always there to help me out with my car when I needed it. And he alway got me a good deal when something went wrong and had to be fixed.

Karen and Scott
Karen is my mom's twin sister so I probably know her the best. I remember her coming out to visit us all the time when we were younger,before she got married. She is just like a second mom. Scott is quiet, but you know he is genuinly interested in each of us. I think they were made for each other. They have been through some really hard times, but they haven't let it get them down. And I think they are much stronger because of them.

Craig and Sue
Craig is my mom's youngest brother. He is quite the practical joker, and whenever he and Alanna or Jen get together there is bound to be a water fight. He is also a very loving, kind man.

No comments:

Post a Comment